- Import an application from GitHub
- Browse application source code with the DSP file manager
- Create database schema for your app
- Perform basic CRUD operations with REST and JSON
- Package your application for use in any DSP
In our first ever Account Setup screencast, Todd Appleton, manager of software engineering, explains all you need to know to get up and running with DreamFactory. In just over 7 minutes you’ll learn how to:
- Create your Dreamfactory account
- Spin up a new DSP free trial instance
- Launch applications on your free trial instance
After watching Tom’s quick screencast, you’ll be ready to explore the platform on your own and begin building your first application.
We love feedback! Let us know what you think in the comments.
Your “how to” blog post should teach the reader how to do something by breaking it down into a series of steps.
Begin your blog post by explaining what problem you are going to solve through your explanation and be sure to include any relevant keywords. Add in a personal story to establish your credibility on this topic. And make sure to end your blog post with a summary of what your reader will gain by following your lead.
Need some inspiration? Check out these “How-To” examples from the HubSpot blog:
- How to Write a Blog Post: A Simple Formula to Follow
- How to Do Keyword Research: A Beginner’s Guide
- How to Write an Effective Meta Description (Yes, They Still Matter)