DreamFactory 2.11 has shipped! 2.11 has a bunch of great new features, including support for GraphQL, RabbitMQ, and MongoDB GridFS file storage. You can get the DreamFactory 2.11 release now from Bitnami or GitHub. Here’s what’s new:
Version 2.11 release notes
Upgraded Laravel Framework to 5.5, added package discovery to all dependencies.
- Important Note: 2.11 and all future releases require a minimum PHP version of 7.0.
- Added support for MongoDB GridFS as a file storage system.
- Added support for RabbitMQ (AMPQ) pub/sub protocol.
- Added support for Facebook’s GraphQL API for database services (beta).
- Added ability to authenticate using an external database connection.
- Added ability to set max_records_returned per database service instead of system-wide.
- Updated routing to allow for configurable API and storage route. Also made API version optional (api vs api/v2).
- Fixed OAS3 handling of comma-delimited URL query parameters.
- Fixed issues with content type handling.
- Fixed empty header issue in cURL response in remote HTTP response handling.
- Dropped ‘token’ as a URL parameter. Now use ‘session_token’ or header.
- Internal changes to move ‘system’ service to its own repo (df-system).