DreamFactory 2.10 is live! The 2.10 release adds support for the OpenAPI 3.0 spec, role-based access control for the DreamFactory Admin App, and a number of bug fixes. Head on over to Bitnami or GitHub to install DreamFactory 2.10. Here's what's new:
Version 2.10 release notes
- Upgraded from Swagger 2.0 to the OpenAPI 3.0 specification for API Docs.
- Important Note: This is a breaking change for HTTP (aka Remote Web Services) and Script services using API Doc service definitions (i.e. Swagger 2.0 specifications). Please update your JSON or YAML service definitions to the latest OpenAPI Specification 3.0.0 or above. If your definitions have the service name included in the path designations (/service_name/my_endpoint), please remove the service name (/my_endpoint) since this is no longer supported. There are a couple of online tools here and here to convert your old files to the new format. Or go here for local development tools to convert.
- Added role-based access control (RBAC) to the Admin application for non-admins. Access to each tab is based on RBAC permissions designated by an administrator in the Roles tab.
- Added attachment support for email services and email templates.
- Added ldap_username to lookups.
- Added NTLM authentication support for SOAP services.
- Added RBAC support to the system/package endpoint for import and export.
- Added more detailed error message for Access Forbidden (403).
- Tailored system/environment call for various authentication levels.
- Fixed scripting use of lookups.
- Fixed Node.js (and Python) scripting error caused by large data sets in scripts.
- Fixed several integer casting issues with service configuration when using SQLite as the system database.
- Removed app_group system resource and supporting classes. This feature has been deprecated.
- Updated homestead configuration.
- Added CloudFoundry manifest/setup files.
- Updated unit test cases for some subsystems.