The best way to start learning about how to use DreamFactory is to jump right in and build an application! Before you get going, it’s really helpful to have an example app as a concrete starting point.
There’s a lot of information packed into this short screencast. You’ll learn how to:
- Import an application from GitHub
- Browse application source code with the DSP file manager
- Create database schema for your app
- Perform basic CRUD operations with REST and JSON
- Package your application for use in any DSP
We love feedback! Let us know what you think in the comments.